Friday, November 8, 2019

Injuries and Fundamentals

Sports is a microcosm of life. It has been more than a month since I sustained ATFL. It is frustrating not to be out there playing and enjoying the sport of football. Even worse, amateur volleyball tournament happened and I couldn't give my best. Just a moment of stupidity from my fellow player cost me more than what I deserve. Sports injuries give you a good life lesson.
In sports, you will be in the game if your warmup, strengthening and preparation are greater than the intensity of your play. Likewise in life, you will be in the game if your earning is greater than your expenditure. Both cases, we don't have an absolute figure as to what should be achieved. Stay above the water level, you will live no matter how deep the water is.
An excellent post about football injury. https://blog.playo.co/taking-care-of-football-injuries/. Do small things right to get big things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethical Investing

If one doesn't agree with the line of business, should one invest in it? There can be many arguments for and against ethical investing....